<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, May 05, 2004

ABB, BFD . . . SOL?
David Brooks in yesterday's New York Times: [John Kerry is] emerging from the shadow of Howard Dean and becoming more like the policy twin of Joe Lieberman: a pro-trade, fiscally conservative centrist Democrat who is willing to pour more troops into Iraq to win the war."

Kill me now.

And also: "Nobody is passionate about John Kerry. Primary voters embraced him in a calculating frame of mind. Party leaders talk about him ambivalently. Even Kerry seems coolly calculating about himself."

That's me, too. I'll vote for the guy, but I simply can't get excited about him. He's ABB, and that's good enough.

Multiply me by millions of voters. Do we have a chance in Hell, or should we just give up now and beat the rush to Auckland?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?