<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, October 21, 2003

Moving Day
It occurs to me that for a blogger to change Internet Service Providers is nearly as traumatic as physically moving to a new address. I have been blogging steadily for nearly seven months now, and everything is on a site hosted by my old ISP, which I will be cutting loose in a few days. So I have to pack it up and take it all with me, then find a place to put it when I get there. This is not as easy as it seems, because it means changing the names of nearly every file and many of the links.

Enter Blogspot. I will be using this as my primary blog tool from here on out. At some fine future point, entries posted on the old blog will be resurrected in an archive of some sort, but maybe not for a while. And away we go . . .

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?