<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Missing: One Mojo; Size: Fat
You may have noticed I only put up one new post here yesterday, and that it was pretty short. Sunday's post had nothing at all to do with politics or current events, and Saturday's three posts seem distinctly half-hearted now as I reread them.

It's blogger burnout. I suppose it was bound to happen eventually. It's just too damned much work remaining outraged because there's too much outrage around us every day, and I'm exhausted.

I am thinking about going on hiatus until I get my mojo back. It could come back later this week; could be later this summer; could be 2005; could be 2009. I don't know.

If you need something current to read today, I recommend either this or this. If you need something current after today, any of the links on this page will do. If you're looking for me, I'll be reading this, and looking for other stuff like it.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?