<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Ouch, Babe
Don't mean to intrude on Tom's gig here, but I've got to pass along some Quotes of the Day on Rove's atrocious comments last night.

John at AMERICABlog, on Rove's motivation: "Look at the last few days. George Bush's numbers are collapsing. He couldn't get a 'Fridays Off' law passed in Congress. . . ."

Jeff Popovich at Best of the Blogs: "I'm sure, however, that the MSM will discover another missing white woman before they durbinize Rove." (Jeff collects some more worthwhile comments here.)

Atrios, jumping off from John's post: "For the record, my motives aren't to get more troops killed. If those were my motives I'd ship them off to a war on false pretenses without sufficient equipment to keep them safe."

Yeah, something like that.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?