<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Talk Amongst Yourselves
Work and travel are keeping me off the blog today, but I'm barely an improvement over nothing anyhow, so you don't need me. We've had some interesting threads going below that you can feel free to pick up on.

--Handicap the Repug presidential race for 2008. Who's the man--or woman? Who would be the easiest for your favorite Democrat to beat? And who is your favorite Democrat, by the way?

--Explain why CNN and MSNBC seem so eager to keep hiring right-wing nutjobs for on-air slots when Fox News has the wingnut demographic locked up. Are they just dumb, or is there something else going on?

Or contribute an entirely new topic. I want you to do whatever makes you happy, because your happiness is what I'm all about.

I'll also be out of blogging range on Friday and Saturday, but I am hoping the Sage will serve something for you to nibble on in my absence. Coming Sunday: more football predictions sure to be wrong.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?