<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Testing, One Two
Blogger and Blogspot have been having periodic outages today, apparently--and those outages take down a lot of the major blogs across the Internet when they happen. (And also this crappy minor blog.) Haloscan comments were also weird earlier this afternoon. So what follows is a test post to see if things work like they're supposed to.
If a chicken-and-a-half can lay an egg-and-a-half in a day-and-a-half, how long does it take a one-legged man to kick the seeds out of a dill pickle?
No, really. If you can read this message and comment on it, then everything's OK.

Coming tomorrow: I guess at the winner of the Super Bowl. I'll try to post my pick early enough in the day so you can put money on the team I pick to lose, which is definitely the sensible way to apply my expertise.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?